The Balanced Experience El Salvador 2022.
A community trip with likeminded people to enjoy some movement, rest, surf, meditation and connection in a remote beach town in Central America. The TBC community is one who values health and wellness and also enjoys having a great time. We are going to move our bodies with intention and catharsis while also having plenty of laughs in the surf and over perhaps a cheeky cerveza on the beach.
When: Feb 19-26, 2022
Where: Hotel Los Mangos Resort El Salvador
Cost: $1695 USD per person. $50 USD discount for triple occupancy. (Single supplement applies to have a solo room).
What is included:
- 1 night in San Salvador (arrival night)
- 6 nights at Los Mangos
- 1 surf lesson
- Surf boards and yoga mats available the entire duration of trip
- 1 tour to a local family for pupusa making
- 3 healthy and delicious meals per day
- 1 dessert per person, per day
- Filtered water for drinking
- 1 relaxing massage per person
- Airport and local transfers
- Free wifi
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily Movement Classes with Danielle
- Daily Meditation and/or Breathwork with Danielle or a Guest Instructor
- Workshops and somatic experiences with Danielle/Guest Instructor
What is not included:
- International airfare
- Travel insurance (mandatory for all participants)
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks
- Items of a personal nature (laundry, phone calls, etc)
- Dinner in San Salvador ($10-20 USD per person)
- Tips for hotel staff (recommended $10-15 USD per person, per day, pooled tips for all staff)
- Any required COVID testing for travel
This trip is meant to be an opportunity for like minded community members to rest, travel, move and enjoy some time out of the country together. We need a minimum of 6 people to confirm the trip so please feel free to invite along anyone you think might be a good fit.
If you are at all interested in learning more about this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate so and we would love to chat more with you about it.
Ready to Register? Fill out this form here to save your spot. A link for your deposit will be sent to you by Finisterra Travel.
A deposit of $500 USD is required to save your spot.
This trip is presented in partnership with Finisterra Travel. BC Travel Reg #70260.